Exciting news for my readers – Seventh Generation’s Generation Good is offering interested moms and dads a chance to host a house party to try out some amazing goodies and share their favorite products with their friends. Best of all – it doesn’t cost a thing!
So what is a Health Baby Home Party? A Healthy Baby Home Party is a chance for like-minded parents to gather together and explore ways to create a healthy environment for their littles. If you’re selected to host a house party, you’ll be sent a kit that contains educational information, helpful tips, a fun game, great samples and valuable coupons from brands like Seventh Generation, Bobble, American Meadows and Zarbee’s Naturals. Then, you just pick a date, invite your friends over and bring your kit out to experience with them.
House parties are a great way for you – and your friends – to learn more about products that can enhance your home and family. I love hosting house parties because it’s such a fun way to explore new brands, share tips and bond with my friends. I love seeing how other people react to new products and I enjoy sharing things that I’m passionate about with my friends.
Sound like fun? Here’s a quick run-down of the application process:
- Sign up atgenerationgood.net to join the Generation Good community, or log in if already a member.
- Accept the Healthy Baby Home Party Application offer on your Generation Good dashboard and complete the application.
- Applicants will be notified by mid-June if they have been selected to host a party, via an email to the email address assigned to their Generation Good member profile.
- All selected applicants will then need to confirm their participation by accepting the Healthy Baby Home Party Mission in Generation Good and confirming their shipping address.
- Hosting spots are open to US residents only at this time. Canadian parties are planned for later in 2016!
- Full terms and conditions are available within Generation Good in the “Healthy Baby Home Party Application” offer.